Erik Huelsmann a écrit :
I've created a change to the code base which is at
least a step in the right
direction. Could you check that it works when you place these files on your
It seems to work, thank you !
I found other places where schema public explicitely appears :
* In sql/changes/1.5/open_forms_callers.sql, there are three requests
explicitely mentioning table « public.open_forms ». This prevents the
complete upgrade of the tables from 1.3 to 1.5. I patched the file by
suppressing « public. » and it works.
* In sql/modules/Roles.sql, there is a request « GRANT ALL ON SCHEMA
public TO public; ».