After the LedgerSMB 1.6.0-rc1 release of two weeks ago, work has continued
and we've found and solved several issues. We're now releasing 1.6.0-rc2
with the fixes listed below for your testing. Please send feedback to
devel(a)lists.ledgersmb.org or file your issues through GitHub (
Fixes in LedgerSMB 1.6.0-rc2 (over 1.6.0-rc1):
- Add more scripts to help resolve schema migration problems
- Fix mailing of invoices, orders, etc.
- Fix UTF-8 encoding issue with schema migration check output
- Fix CSV import code not processing uploaded input correctly
- Correctly detect UTF-8 (due to BOM) on uploaded form content (files)
- Fix e-mail attachments
- Fix and clean up LedgerSMB::File module and children (with tests)
Please note that we're releasing 1.6.0-rc2; this means we think this code
is production ready and that the database schema is stable. You're highly
encouraged to try this version, however, if you run it in production (even
though some of the developers are), you should consider yourself an early
adopter. We'd highly appreciate your testing and feedback.
For an overview of the changes in version 1.6, please check our release
; for an in-depth
listing of the changes since 1.5, see our Changelog:
As always, the release can be downloaded from the download site:
Or Docker images can be pulled through:
$ docker pull ledgersmb/ledgersmb:1.6
With our Docker Compose file (
you can set up a full evaluation environment with a single command:
$ docker-compose up -d
from the directory where the docker-compose.yml file is stored.
-- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.