The LedgerSMB development team is happy to announce yet another new
version of its open source ERP and accounting application.
This release contains the following fixes and improvements:
Changelog for 1.5.17
* Fix inability to add taxforms (Erik H, #3431)
* Add loading of SIC and GIFI on company creation to setup.pl (Erik H, #3442)
* Fix double counted 'paid' amount on some printed invoices (Erik H, #3440)
* Fix failure to include 'Price Updated' column on goods search (Erik H, #3333)
* Fix payment account on invoice to retain value on update (Erik H, #3455)
* Fix linebreaks, '<' and '>' showing as HTML code on invoice (Erik H, #3457)
* Estonian translation update (Margus L)
* German translation update (Mikael H)
Erik H is Erik Huelsmann
Margus L is Margus Lepmets
Mikael H is Mikael Helger
For installation instructions and system requirements, see
The release can be downloaded from our download site at
The release can be downloaded from GitHub at
Or pulled from Docker Hub using the command
$ docker pull ledgersmb/ledgersmb:1.5.17
These are the sha256 checksums of the uploaded files:
I have to agree with you. I should now step back and let the forums come
under different management.
OpenBSD is going to drop mod_perl 2 due to a change in compilers from
I am going to need to rewrite all of my software due to this change, so
I plan moving away from Apache completely.
There is some mysterious bug in the forum software and the author has
The problems have indeed made things look bad.
I would like to see about spending my time on bringing OpenBSD into
working again. I'm going to send a second message about that after I ask
about some stuff on the OpenBSD ports mailing list.
OpenBSD has a new security measure called pledge that restricts software
from doing anything at all except what access to resources it properly
needs only or it will crash.
If this can be made to work with LedgerSMB (don't know yet), it might
make a very good selling point to possible users who highly value
I will get back to everyone shortly,
An initial version of the debian package of ledgersmb-1.5 for
version 1.5.16-1 has been released and uploaded to our apt package
repository. It has also been uploaded to our PPA, for 'artful'
(v17.10) as well as 'xenial (v16.04 LTS) and 'bionic (which will be
The packages at both our apt package repository and our PPA:
Robert J. Clay
GPG ID: 2448 3AE0 874D 8696 6DCD ECF4 198C AB6F 43B7 EA9A.