The LedgerSMB development team is happy to announce yet another new
version of its open source ERP and accounting application.
This release will be the last one in the 1.6 release line as it will
hit end-of-life next week*; it contains the following fixes and improvements:
Changelog for 1.6.32
* Update welcome.html and README, removing FreeNode and updating Element (Erik H)
* Fix double-quoting values in GL transaction 'notes' and 'description'
* Fix GL transaction after file attachment showing up empty (Erik H)
* Retain AR/AP account across 'Update' on invoices and transactions (Erik H)
* Don't drop creation date on AR/AP transactions and invoices from 1.3 (Erik H)
Erik H is Erik Huelsmann
For installation instructions and system requirements, see
The release can be downloaded from our download site at
The release can be downloaded from GitHub at
Or pulled from Docker Hub using the command
$ docker pull ledgersmb/ledgersmb:1.6.32
These are the sha256 checksums of the uploaded files:
* Please note that "end of life" refers to community provided support;
commercial support may be available -- please refer to the website to find such
support if you need to keep using 1.6 beyond its end-of-life date.