The LedgerSMB development team is happy to announce yet another new
version of its open source ERP and accounting application.
This release contains the following fixes and improvements:
Changelog for 1.7.13 (to be released)
* Fix listing asset classes throwing an error (#4569)
* Solve failure to create initial user by requiring input (#4525)
* Fix links at the bottom of the CoA screen (#4568)
* Fix CoA export (ODS, XLS or XLSX) throwing malformed XML error (#4580)
* Fix downloaded reports missing extension (e.g. '.pdf') (#4584)
* Improve performance of deleting batches (#4449)
* Fix error thrown when opening reporting unit 'edit' screen (#4592)
* Fix transdate being NULL in journal lines from bulk payments (#4587)
For installation instructions and system requirements, see
The release can be downloaded from our download site at
The release can be downloaded from GitHub at
Or pulled from Docker Hub using the command
$ docker pull ledgersmb/ledgersmb:1.7.13
These are the sha256 checksums of the uploaded files:
Greetings,Hello Team,I am trying to export vendor list but the reporting only displays a limited column.My question is how can I export detailed vendor information list either by extrating it to an spreadsheet or pdf format.
Your response is highly appreciated.
Best Regards and Keep Safe Everyone!